Ryan and Nikki

Monday, January 16, 2006


Nikki Noodles

3 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tam, your girls are gorgeous. It's amazing, you can really tell a lot by looking at their faces. Ryan looks really sensitive and caring with this inner strength and is absolutely beautiful. Nikki looks like the star attraction, has loads of character and personality and likes to be in the spotlight (let me know if I'm right). You are so lucky, you must be so proud of them. Hope I get to meet them one day.

Lots of love
Michelle

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update on your life and all the pics of the kids, I cannot believe how your kids have grown, the last time we saw you and your family was in 1999, how old is Ryan and Nikki?

We have 2 and a half grand kids, We are really looking forward to seeing your folks in Feb. it has been a long time.

Love to all of you from Reub and myself.
Tammy

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want glasses like that too - and Ry must ALWAYS be in red. xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home